Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Why Use a Personal Trainer?

  • Optimze your workout time.
  • Ensure proper form
  • Accurate assessment
  • Exercise safety through proper form and adequate rest
  • Accountability
  • Everybody benefits from a trainer.  The top athletes in the world still use a trainer so "knowing enough" to work out on your own is not an excuse.
  • A trainer will push you beyond your comfort zone while staying within your limits.  You won't push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
  • Personalization
  • Motivation
Jonathan Goodman

RESULTS 

Fat Loss
"Working with him weekly since Aug 2012 I have to date lost 18 additional pounds and toned up very well. Going from a size 16 at 189lbs to now a size 6 at 147 pounds is an amazing transformation!"  - Renee
 
"While most nutritional plans are boring and bland, Jem assured me I could eat a variety of foods, and love what I ate, and still get that lean physique I was searching for. With hard work and again, a lot of support, I entered the Naturally Fit show in July 2012. At 45, I was able to wear the smallest bikini I've ever put on, and walk confidently across that stage knowing that my hard work paid off. And I placed second!" -Debbie
 
"I lost over 50lbs from August '09-Jan '10" -Chris
 
 
Older Adults
It's October 2011 now and Becky has lost a total of 108lbs! and ranked top ten for the New Braunfels Biggest Loser Chellenge contest (out of 70 participants) and she did it all in 8 months.
 
 
 
At the age of 58 & pre-diabetic, Kenna managed to lose 30lbs this year.  Now her sugar average at 80, have more energy, and got a healthier glow of skin and hair. 
 
 
Muscle gain
"Jem didn't use the typical "bro science" That I had grown tired of hearing. He used scientific fact and his firm grasp of the human physiology to tailor a workout plan that worked perfectly for me and my unique goals" -Peter
 
Strength gain
"His knowledgeable guidance as a strength coach has taught me  safe and proper form with heavy weightlifting.  I'm about to turn 40 yrs old and I'm lifting 20 to 50 pounds heavier than I ever thought I could with deadlifts, sumo, squats, bench press, cleans, and I even flipped a tractor tire! I feel better, stronger, and the best part? His work outs are FUN!" - Jen
 
 
Athletic Performance
"I play volleyball. Other coaches and I have noticed a huge improvement in my performance. The great thing about a meal plan is Jem works to your needs and wants allowing a little wiggle room when needed." - Molly
Postnatal
"I have had the pleasure to learn so much from him as well as watching my body transform in a way that not only is it visible, but my overall strength and healthy lifestyle has vastly improved. I lift heavier while toning and not getting bigger, I eat things that in my world would be considered “off limits”, and look better than I did even before I got pregnant with my son... I am happier, well rested, and have enough energy throughout the day to sometimes work a 12 hour surgery shift and still train that evening." -Tricia
Post-Menopausal (Staving off Osteoporosis)
"Stubborn fat that everyone told me would have to be lipo'd, is just melting off.  You have made me one happy soon to be 50 yr old that thought I was stuck with the body that I was just gonna have to settle for because I believed there's no room for improvement." - Mary
Speed
"In 3 months I went down from a waist size 34 to a 28. Weight decreased from 175lbs to 150lbs and body fat which was around 16% is now at 9%. I'm faster and stronger than before." - Yonel
See my other champions here and here
 
Services
Weight Loss Consulting and Meal Plans
Personal, Semi-Private, and Group Training
Speed Camp
Distance/Online Fitness Programs
Cell/Text: 281-433-4008 / Email: Jem_yeh@Yahoo.com
What is your goal for 2013?

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Reading any posts or information on/linking from this site means you automatically agree to this disclaimer. I am not a dietitian or doctor, nor claim any cure, treatment, or solution to health or illness problems.