Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nutrition Program and Online Consultations

When i work with fat loss clients, I want something they can stick to, long term.  Not just addressing the dieting part but how to make their fat loss sustainable.

I use 3 options (or phases) with clients that touch on goal setting, dieting experience, activity/training level, personality types, motivation, and other factors that may influence how successful  a client lose fat and stay there.   Everything is contextual. This means I need to know everything about you before I take the best approach with you.

Whether you know you're tracking your food intake or not (counting or intuitively eating), you have to eat less or burn more relative to your current metabolic rate to achieve fat loss.  My job is to provide you strategies to help you take in less calories without you feeling hungry all the time, deprived of your favorite food items, and optimize your recovery if you're training to look and stay lean.

Option 1  Tracking Everything

After we find out your deficit, I'll give you the numbers to hit for carbs, fat, and protein, and you eat whatever you want as long as you meet those numbers.  I will give you the websites you can use for free to track your intake if you don't have a prefer calorie counter.  You really can eat all your favorite foods as long as you hit the numbers i've suggested for you.


Option 2  Tracking Protein Only
If you like to have some flexibility in your meal preparation and you don't mind measuring only the meat products, you'll basically only need to count protein while keeping everything else low (carbs/fat/alcohol/calories).   If you train, you may add more carbs and calories on certain days. You are given a list of protein rich foods to eat plus another list of healthy carbs if you wish.

Option 3: Intuitive Eating

Our initial consultation and the following weekly articles sent to you will teach you strategies on how to eat less without tracking.  You'll become more aware of what you put in your mouth and mindful of the choices you make.  When you are more educated on nutrition, you'd be able to budget your energy in/out system objectively instead of letting emotions or boredom dictate how you eat.

Once you've lost a substantial amount of body fat and reach your goal, our working relationship doesn't just end there. Now your new goal is to maintain this physique and that's actually the hardest part.   This is where most dieters gone wrong because most commercial cookie-cutter diets doesn't teach their customers nutrition principles like body metabolism, satiation of food, or environmental cues that affect ones eating habits.  Dieters on commercial diets just eat what they're told to eat like dumb sheep and when the time is up, they'll have to buy another package to stay lean or gain the weight back due to lack of better knowledge and habits.


Through my on-going correspondence, you'll learn how hunger works, what hormones are involved, and what to do in social situations.   You will learn how to shop, how to prepare food, how to fight off cravings, and how to recover from falling off your routine.   Meal plans might get you temporary results but it's education and habits that will make your transformation a sustainable one.

Our happy clients :)

If you like the results I get for my online clients and want to get started on yours today, this is how.   It's a one time deal, no need for renewals. I'll get you all the way til' you reach your goal.

You'll be shown step by step process of how to set up your own diet and training program, run it with minimal amount of tools or fund needed, avoid the common mistakes people make from falling off routines, and a exist strategy on how to maintain the success you achieve without complicated rules and restrictions.

$120 - 90mins Consultation, Personalized Nutrition Plan, and Follow Ups.  
($200 if you're an competitor or want to look close to one).

$120 - 90mins Consultation, Personalized Training Plan, and Follow Ups.
($200 competitor rate)

$200 - Everything above so you get the best of both worlds.
($350 competitor rate).

As soon as I receive payment, we'll schedule a 90mins talk and I'll take it from there. I'll accept cash, check, card, and paypal.  Everything can be done remotely.

Reach me at 281-433-4008 or email at jem_yeh@yahoo.com

Michelle Clegg Brewer
"I have not only found a great trainer who takes time to teach me what I'm doing, but why I should be doing it. Jem has also become my friend which is a nice bonus. I found an old picture and went and found the same clothes so it would be easier to see the start of my transformation. I hope this inspires folks for the new year."

Heather Craven Mouser
"In about 2 hrs I had a whole new view on getting & STAYING fit. His nutrition plans are simple and to the point. YOU DO NOT have to GIVE UP the FOOD you love!  You do not have to quit drinking! It was that ah-ha moment - that made me know I could really do this.  He made me realize there is no guess work to losing weight, staying fit or building muscle.  Its all science and basic math. You become aware of what you are actually putting into your body. I am ashamed to say how EASY this process is, considering what a mental block I had against it.  

He encouraged me, even as a new lifter, to compete and to push myself out of my comfort zone - much quicker than I ever would have. He believed in me from day one. I'm not just buying a ticket to watch my first competition - I'm wearing a number and looking forward to more!"

Amanda & Shelton Schmidt 
"We are feeling so happy tonight... my amazing husband is in the jeans we got married in.  I'm so proud of the progress he has made and the changes we've made together.  Thanks for helping us get here Jem!" 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Reading any posts or information on/linking from this site means you automatically agree to this disclaimer. I am not a dietitian or doctor, nor claim any cure, treatment, or solution to health or illness problems.